Friday May 5, 2017, all registered alumni will enjoy a Celebration Reception between 1900 to 2300 hours, at the most fitting settings… the Canadian Bushplane Heritage Center, home of the Squadron’s Dr. Roberta Bondar Air Cadet Training Program.
Reception catering selection includes:
- Platters of Assorted Cold Cuts,
- Assorted Cheese and Grapes,
- Spinach Dip and Pumpernickel Bread,
- Fresh Vegetables and Dip
- Assorted Pickles and Olives,
- Cold Salads,
- Assorted Cold Skewars:
- Feta Black Olive and Cucumber,
- Sun-dried Tomato Olive and Basil,
- Ham and Cheese Ball,
- Prosciutto and Melon,
- Boccocini and Tomato,
- Shrimp Cocktail,
- Flat Breads and Crackers,
- Hot Appetizers:
- Chicken Satays,
- Bacon wrapped Scallops.
The Friday Reception includes a Cash Bar.
- Cash Bar includes: Red and White Wine, 4 brands of beer, regular bar rail (spirits), and Port
Return to Schedule of Events
Go to Celebration Dinner
Continue to Sunday Brunch
So if you haven’t already, why haven’t you? Register Now!!